Do you know how much you are loved? Want to?

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends." Click on 'Accepting Jesus' in resources to learn more of His love for you.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nice to Meet You


Hello and Welcome to Collision Chronicles. 

The goal of this site is to provide encouragement for our faith walk.  We all have experiences from our past affecting our current situation, even our future.  We have moments of exuberance and tragedy, comedic interludes and intense drama all combined to flow into who we are now.  Although we may not realize it at the time, every situation has a human component and a spiritual one.  Our frail, finite minds connect with the divine grace and mercy of our Lord culminating in a beautiful collision.  I pray in sharing stories from my life, we expect to see God’s hand at work in astounding ways. 

Just to be clear here, I am not a Bible scholar, teacher, psychologist, theologian, or prophecy major.  I am not an archaeologist, journalist, interpreter, entertainer, or worship leader.  I am a student of God’s word seeking to follow the call He has given me to write for His glory.  In my obedience, I pray you seek to learn more too.  Though there are many sources to assist you, I have included a link to our church where you can find an archive of verse-by-verse, book-by-book teachings of the Bible.  I urge you to use this resource to answer questions you may have about God.

The next post will begin the sharing of experiences where you may laugh, or cry, or roll your eyes but I look trust we will connect soon.  May God bless you abundantly until we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment