Do you know how much you are loved? Want to?

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends." Click on 'Accepting Jesus' in resources to learn more of His love for you.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

She's Back?

I know some of you have been wondering where I have been.  I took some time to develop a few projects and increase readership on the Guardian Angels page in Facebook.  I am just shy of my goal, but feel compelled to not wait any longer.

Exciting and wonderful things are happening.  God called me to write.  Life got complicated with loss - job, spouse, immediate and extended family members, pet.  All of that poured out of the pen as sorrow and pain, no joy to be found, even between the lines.  Yes, it was all circumstantial.  Yes, I know my joy is found in Jesus and the joy of the Lord is my strength.

Every time I thought I was on the up and up, something held me back.  God taught me to draw, He even moved my hand at times while my eyes were closed.  God taught me what real love is - esteeming others higher than myself.  He taught me compassion - your pain is my pain too.  I now know, God was leading me to 'be still' while He worked.  Late in 2016, early 2017, He told me, 'all you've written thus far was for you.  Now it's time to write for Me.'  WOW!  I thought I was writing for You Lord and please forgive me for failing.

God is so great, He showed me the writing I've done, never posted, was healing me.  It's not bad, just not as edifying or glorifying as it should be.  God used this time to spread the balm of Gilead on my wounds, to fill my broken heart with the purest gold of His love, to clean the cobwebs from the attic of my mind, and to teach me how to walk again as His child.

Thank You Lord for Your unfailing love!  Thank You Jesus for not giving up on me.  Thank You Father for leading me to be the 'whosoever' and guiding me to trust You, even when I cannot see.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment